Friday, January 1, 2016

How I became a Red Sox fan

I am an 18 year old man from Los Angeles, California. I should be a Dodgers fan, but I am not. I have and will always be an avid Red Sox fan. It all started when I was young. My mom grew up in Boston and my dad grew up in New York (don't worry he was a Mets fan). They were not the biggest sports fans growing up so when they had kids they did not have any huge fan passions to pass on to us. I just connected to the Red Sox even though no one in my immediate family did. I was always around Red Sox fans though, My uncles, aunts, and cousins were all huge Red Sox fans. Being around them and seeing them craze over a team got me fascinated. I started to watch and pay more attention to the Red Sox as I grew up and from elementary school and on, I was hooked. I now bleed Red Sox blood and I follow them like crazy. My grandma is a die hard Yankee fan which fuels my fandom even more. I despise the Yankees and will never root for them ever. I am a true fan and will always stay with them even through the losing seasons. 2012,2014, and 2015 were tough years but I have a good feeling about 2016. It's time to bring another championship to Beantown.

Here on this blog I will be sharing my opinion on all things Red Sox. I will cover the news, highlights, and rumors from this upcoming season as well as other cool baseball related information. I will analyze all the games of the season with scores and stats included and share their successes or failures with you. Come along for the ride and lets have a great 2016 season! #redsoxnation



No comments:

Post a Comment